The URX-S03D is the first two-channel slot-in portable receiver in the UWP-D series for Sony camcorders providing a true diversity system with stable RF transmission and High-quality sound.
Since its launch in 2014, the Sony UWP-D series has been used for many applications such as documentary use, electronic newsgathering and field production and by broadcasters for news production, achieving stable wireless transmission based on Sonys cutting edge digital audio processing technologies.
URX-S03D, 2-channel slot-in wireless receiver
Stable RF transmission and High-quality sound
The true diversity reception system achieves highly stable reception thanks to its two receiving antennas and separate RF circuits for each channel. RF signals from the two antennas are compared and the stronger signal is automatically selected for output, allowing the URX-S03D to reduce possible interruptions in reception to a minimum. Sonys Digital Audio Processing, which uses DSP (digital signal processing) for digital companding, further contributes to high quality sound.
Compatibility with Sony XDCAM and HDCAM camcorders
The URX-S03D fits in the slot of Sonys XDCAM camcorders with 2-channel digital audio connections directly from the DSP. It can also be matched with the slot of an HDCAM camcorder with single channel audio connection. It can also monitor the AF/RF status of the URX-S03D via the viewfinder of supported Sony camcorders.
· Automatic channel setting: scans and determines available channels and sends information to the transmitter to complete the channel setting automatically.
· Clear channel scan, active channel scan and IR sync provide fast, easy, and safe channel setup
· Large display and simple menu for easy operation
UTX-B03HR bodyback transmitter
The new UTX-B03HR is equipped with a new 4-pin microphone connector designed to withstand the rigors of ENG shooting. A standard broadcast lavalier microphone (ECM-77BC) can be used with the new connector.
– Sonys Digital Audio Processing
– Compatibility with all UWP Series / WL-800 Series
– Extremely compact, lightweight, and robust metal body
– USB for power supply or charging batteries
– Switchable MIC/LINE input level and adjustable
– Attenuator (0 dB to 21 dB, 3-dB steps)
The new addition to our UWP-D series has been designed to provide the professional with another option for a 2 channel wireless audio slot-in, integrating seamless audio when using Sony XDCAM or HDCAM camcorders, and were really excited for our customers to get their hands on them in the field. said James Leach, European Marketing Manager, Sony Professional Solutions Europe.
The URX-S03D and UTX-B03HR can both be used with the NEW PXW-X400 Camcorder and are planned to be available in Early 2016.