The kit will comprise, control unit with antenna, reciever box with antenna, mounting backet with Arri type rosette fitting, control unit charger, any one of the MTF EFFECT adaptors, all in a Peli case.
List price for complete kit £1800.00
The MTF EFFECT 3 makes it possible to use Canon EF lenses on a range of lens mounts. This provides remote aperture and focus control of Canon EF lenses from within inches of the lens up to 100 feet or more away.
This new wireless MTF Effect 3 unit communicates with the lens adapter, enabling the operator to set the aperture or focus remotely. This is compatible with all existing MTF Effect adaptors. The new control unit can be used with lens stabilisation activated.
One controller, with a choice of 4 mounts
- AJA Cion (for the AJA Cion camera)
- Sony FZ (such as the Sony F3/F5/F55)
- Sony E (such as the FS100/FS700)
- Micro Four Thirds (such as the Panasonic AG-AF101 and the Blackmagic Cinema Camera mFT/Pocket Cinema Camera)
(Your choice of one of the mounts is included in the kit, the additional mounts are sold separately)
EF Full Exposure Control Terminal
- Designed and built in England.
- Modular design
- Wireless controller
- Adjusts aperture in 1/8th stop increments.
- Displays focal length as well as aperture.
- Displays focal length while zooming.
- Displays aperture ramping while zooming (for lenses with non constant aperture).
- Smooth focus control
- External power via D-Tap or 4-pin Hirose*.
- Illuminated display.
- Powers lens stabilisation.
- Compatible with most Canon EF lenses, ALL Ziess lenses and most third party lenses.
- Works with existing EFFECT adaptors
The MTF Effect 3 will work with existing MTF EFFECT adaptors for:
- Sony E mount
- M43 mount
- Sony FZ mount
- C mount
- AJA Cion mount