Portable and powerful
Everything about Mavic Pro is perfectly miniaturised, from the camera to core flight components. Yet it delivers plenty of power which you can effortlessly harness with the pocket-sized remote controller. And DJI’s unique OcuSync technology lets you fly Mavic as far as 7 kilometres (4.3 miles) away.
Easy control with your iPhone
All you need is your iPhone and Mavic Pro when you want to quickly grab a dronie, set up tracking to shoot a friend, or even just head skywards for a quick flight. The DJI GO app lets you see everything the camera sees, as well as everything you need to know about your Mavic, from battery life to where it is, where it’s heading, and much more.
Uncompromisingly smooth video
When you’re shooting video from the sky, smoothness is everything. And that’s what Mavic Pro delivers. Its 4K camera is supported by a miniaturised camera stabilisation system that stabilises the entire camera, letting you extract the most from every single pixel.
Shoot like a pro automatically
When you fly the Mavic Pro, you dont need a film crew. All you need is ActiveTrack. Just tell it who to track and it handles the rest. You get the creative flexibility of four tracking modes. Trace follows behind or flies in front of your subject. Profile flies alongside your subject. Spotlight keeps the camera trained on your subject while you fly almost anywhere. And Circle automatically circles around your subject.
In the air the Mavic Pro hovers precisely where you tell it to, even in strong winds, and will automatically land close to where you took off, giving you the confidence to fly. Mavic is also smart enough to actually see what’s ahead and avoid whatever it sees.
To really get your blood pumping, activate Mavics sport mode and race through the sky at a thrilling 64.8 kph (40 mph).
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
- Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
- Compact, foldable design
- True 4K video, full HD slow motion
- 12 megapixel, Adobe DNG RAW photos
- Up to 7 kilometre (4.3 mile) range
- Fly by iPhone and tap to fly
- Superbly smooth video with camera stabilisation system
- Automatically track subjects with a choice of four tracking modes: Trace, Profile, Spotlight, Circle
- Automatic obstacle avoidance