This footage was shot by Panasonic’s new VariCam LT the super 35mm 4K cinema camera (engineering sample).
Lens: 24-70mm EF L lens, 100-400 L2 EF Lens
Resolution: UHD 23.98p, Codec: AVC-Intra 4K 4:2:2, Gamma: V-Look mode (new cine-like gamma).
DP: Sandesh Kadur – Felis Creations Pvt. Ltd – felis.in
Music Credit: Al Lethbridge
Editor: Robin Darius Conz
VariCam LT’s Key Features
- Utilizes the same Super 35mm 4K native sensor and superb imaging capabilities as the VariCam 35, but with significant reductions in size, weight and price.
- 14+ stops of dynamic range in V-Log, plus the renowned VariCam image quality and color science.
- Dual native 800/5000 ISO imager. With ISO5000, you see more detail than the human eye at low light levels (without adding noise).
- Image handling in multiple formats ranging from 4K, UHD, 2K, HD and HD ProRes, all fully capable of High Dynamic Range (HDR) capture.
- New Codecs: AVC-Intra2K-LT and AVC-Intra-LT for capturing frame rates up to 240fps.
- EF mount accommodates a wide choice of lenses for smaller cameras; can be switched out to a robust standard 35mm PL mount.
- XpressP2 card slot recording for all formats including high frame rate and HD/2K/UHD and 4K recording; SD slot for high-resolution proxy recording as well ad proxy files for offline edit/color grading.