Working with the Atomos Shogun, C300 MkII users will gain:
- Ready to record 10bit from the C300 MkII 4K Raw output direct to ProRes 4K, Avid DNxHR 4K or Cinema DNG up to 4K and UHD 30p. Available Q2 2015.
- Record 10 bit HD 1080p up to 60fps video from the SDI or HDMI outputs.
- Note Canon Cannot output 4K or UHD over HDMI or SDI only 1080p60 video
- Does output 4K raw over single SDI 3G.
- Usual monitor features
- Atomos CFast cards ready for action!
The Shogun brings a host of monitoring, playback and deck functionality all designed to make camera setup, shot setup and work in post production easier. And new C300 MkII users can stock up on Atomos CFast cards available in both 64GB and 128GB to keep production costs even lower.
Atomos exist to help creative professionals cut through technology barriers by creating easy to use, cutting edge products including 4K & HD Monitor-recorders, a pocket size ProRes recorder, signal converters & power management solutions. Each product serves a different need but all share the common benefit of enabling a faster, higher quality and more affordable production schedule for video professionals.
Atomos is based in Australia with offices in the USA, Japan, China and Germany and has a worldwide distribution partner network. Further product information can be found at www.atomos.com with the Atomos community active on Facebook (/atomosglobal), Twitter (@Atomos_News), Vimeo (/atomosvideo), YouTube (/AtomosVideo) and Videogram (atomos.videogram.com)