MTF have taken an innovative approach to making it possible to use Canon EF lenses on a range of lens mounts. Due to the electronic aperture featured on the EOS lenses, this means external aperture control is needed. With the Effect Mark 3 controller this takes place wirelessly. The results is remote aperture and focus control of Canon EF lenses from within inches of the lens up to 100 feet or more away.
This new wireless MTF Effect 3 unit communicates with the lens adapter, enabling the operator to set the aperture or focus remotely. This is compatible with all existing MTF Effect adaptors. The new control unit can be used with lens stabilisation activated.
MTF Effect 3: Canon EF lens remote system
- Control unit is now wireless
- Control unit can be hand held or mounted
- Focus control
- Aperture control is 1/8th stop increments
- Powers lens stabalizer
- Illuminated display on control unit
- Adaptors available for 4 different camera mounts
- Displays focal length and aperture.
- Modular system, will work with existing MTF EFFECT adaptors