SHOOTING WITH THE PANASONIC GH5
30/07/2017 - On location in Perth, Australia testing out the Panasonic GH5. This entire report was filmed using 2 GH5 cameras. The Panasonic GH5 has earned a reputation of being a serious filming tool for those who need to be portable without compromise on quality.
**Key features Panasonic GH5**
* Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.
* 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
* 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).
* Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.
* 5-Axis Photo/Video Dual I.S. 2.0 up to 5 stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus in-body stabilization support for classic non-O.I.S lenses.
* Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX 480 fps DFD focusing system and Venus Engine 10
* Full size (Type A) HDMI terminal with cable lock included & twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible).
* 3.5mm mic & headphone terminals - optional DMW-XLR1 microphone adaptor.
* Eye viewfinder 3680k-dot OLED, 21mm, 0.76x.
* V-LogL recording with (Optional) DMW-SFU1 paid upgrade